Cinnamon AI Labs is the pioneer company in consulting and designing innovative solutions using AI technology for business. Our mission is to extend human potential by eliminating repetitive tasks. We aim to become a top-tier AI company by continuously creating disruptive innovation. Such tremendous challenge proves Cinnamon’s drastic and passion to transform business with AI solutions.
By releasing Flax Scanner, Lapis Engine, Scuro Bot and Rossa Voice, we are shaping multiple industries in term of business automation by our Business Processing Re-Engineering solution. Business 4.0 will be no longer in the imagination.
Cinnamon achievements last 18 months:
- Successfully create business around Flax Scanner core technology, achieved sales of over $US 2 million. Our clients are top banking/ insurance company in Japan. We’re expanding to US and UK this year.
- Well-recognized globally by Forbes Global as top 25 AI company to watch in 2018, top by Japan government as top AI startup in Japan and featured in many regional/ national newspaper.
- New technology development center established in Taiwan.
- Successful Series B fundraising of $US 9 million, continuing to raise another $US 5 million before October’18.
- Established a top-tier team of 60 AI Researcher, AI Engineer and System Engineer.
The position will work closely to architect efficient APIs and data pipelines around our predictive. This is an exciting opportunity for those who want to enjoy researching and being challenged in the field of AI-First software and product development. Along the way this role will contribute to game-changing products for the multi-trillion-dollar industries.
Both senior and junior candidates are welcome to apply. We have and will offer positions appropriate to expertise and level of experience.
Responsibilities and Performance Objectives
• Analysing problem to solve by working closely with system engineers, data analyst and clients. The output is the Solution Proposal. • Analysing data received to deeply understand the problem and visualize solutions for production projects. The output is the Specs Document. • Pre-proceed and generate data if needed. • Quickly build, evaluate, adjust and deploy highly effective, based on focused problem and solution concept. • Working closely with system engineer to connect modules to the whole system.
[Junior Levels] • Skills with Python, C++ or other programming languages, as well as with R, MATLAB or similar scripting languages. • Ability to relate to and solve business problems through machine learning, data mining and statistical algorithms. • Have experiences with deep learning packages (Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch, Caffe, Theano). • Background in machine learning with domain knowledge and experience in the following areas: data-driven statistical modeling, graphical models, feature extraction and analysis, supervised analyst, in particular discriminative methods. • An understanding of machine learning, algorithms and computational complexity. • Programming skills sufficient to extract, transform, and clean large (multi-TB) data sets in a Unix/Linux environment. • Apply machine learning, algorithms to resolve project challenge.
[Senior Levels] • In-depth expertise in deep learning, statistical machine learning, computer vision, and algorithms. • Theory and practice of Design of Experiments and statistical analysis of results. • Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing architectural concepts and algorithms, schedule tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members. • Familiar with the techniques and limitations of observational studies. • Familiar with theory and practice of information retrieval, relevance, machine learning, and data mining. • Excellent critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present your beliefs clearly and compellingly in both verbal and written form. • Predictive. publication record is a plus. • Experience in reinforcement learning, time series (recurrent neural networks), generative models, and computer graphics is a plus. • Passionate to build a great product.
What we will return
• Attractive salary ($600 - $3000) and benefits.
• Employee centric culture and a belief that we should hire those who are good at what they do and then give them the tools they need to achieve success, further their expertise and grow their career.
• A commitment to learning and growth and easy ways to achieve both including a training budget, education assistance, mentor-mentee programs and collaborative learning sessions.
• A collaborative environment that fosters communication via slack and an open-door policy.