[AI Engineer] *Range salary: Junior: 800-1000$ Middle: 1000-1500$ Senior: 1500-2500$
*Contact: ng.dangdung (skype)
Miyatsu Vietnam Co., is a Japanese software development company providing services in a wide range of fields to customers both domestic and overseas. We are proud to have pioneered Forex and Crypto-currency systems development in Vietnam markets. We will get out of stereotypes and continue working hard to foster new ideas to make contributions to our customers as well as society. This is our basic belief. In Vietnam, we are expanding very fast at the moment and therefore, we are waiting for applicants who can run at full speed from the heart.
- Job Description: You will perform the following tasks:
- Work closely with team members to build recommendation tool for advertisement business.
- Collecting and analysing data to deeply understand the problem and visualize solutions for production projects.
- Pre-proceed and generate data if needed.
- Design and develop supervised learning model
- Develop software for evaluating the quality of machine learning models; identifying specific failure cases to help the team focus on resolving specific errors
- Rapid prototyping of machine learning and AI-based solutions for integration with projects, products and services
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to understand business logic/processes and implement them with AI-based solutions
- Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or related fields
- Good foundation in Math and Algorithms.
- Experience of AI framework such as scikit-learn, caffe, tensorflow, keras…
- Understand the problem and give training models, recognition for the problem.
- There are algorithms, data processing methods for training (pre-processing)
- Experience with common data science toolkits.
- Knowledge of Computer Vision, Image Processing, NLP, Voice Recognition, Speech Processing…
- Decent Programming skill: Python/C++/Java
- Great communication skills
- Critical thinking; Problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Fin-tech or time series data is a huge plus
- Be able to use English to research and basic communication.