- Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh
- Junior: $700 - $1700
- Senior: $2000 - $5000
Preferred Qualifications (Junior)
- BS degree or equivalent practical experience in a STEM field such as Computer Science, Mathematics, or Statistics.
- Completed coursework in statistics, algorithms, calculus, linear algebra, probability or computer graphics (or their equivalent).
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages, including but not limited to: Python or C/C++
- Experience with machine learning; or applications of machine learning to NLP, computer vision, speech, algorithms, optimization, social networks, information retrieval.
- Experience with one or more common deep learning frameworks Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch
Preferred Qualifications (Senior)
- Demonstrable expertise in deep learning, statistical machine learning, computer vision, and algorithms
- Research experience in machine learning or deep learning (e.g. links to open- source work or link to novel learning algorithms). Strong publication record is a plus.
- Open-source project experience that demonstrates programming, mathematical, and machine learning abilities and interests.
Mentorship/ project management/ business model understanding/ effective communication/ product design.
- Work with product owners to devise possible approaches to solving project requirements, balancing between the possibilities of code re- use and the need for novel solutions.
- Formulate novel approaches as needed, perform proof-of concept experimentation to verify each approach’s validity, quickly eliminate dead- ends and identify promising paths for further experimentation
- Perform solution, implementation, evaluation cycles, adjusting time spent in each phase depending on specific problem’s complexity.
- Package trained models/solutions into composable modules.
- Maintain internal releases with associated changes and evaluation results.
- Respond to issues raised by product owners, module users and perform fixes/improvements accordingly.
- Build and ship incrementally on a frequent basis, while adhering to a strict workflow and code quality standard.
Why it would be awesome to work with us
The chance to work on COOL projects with TALENTED team!
We’re not an academic research institute. We’re a global AI product company. By releasing our core products Flax Scanner and Rossa Voice, we’re creating a new generation of business automation which will disrupt multiple industries in the near future.
Cinnamon’s business is rapidly growing after releasing our products on February 2017, we have raised 15 million USD for Series B in January 2019 as well as exposed to global media. Besides, Cinnamon also focuses on building a strong human resource foundation. Until 2019, there are 70 AI talents working in Cinnamon and about 75% of them has graduated Master or PhD at international universities (France, Australia, Swiss, Japan, Korea…). It would be an exciting journey for ambitious talents and Cinnamon to grow and work on new challenges every day so join us, be a part of the game-settler in the AI industry.
How is our working environment?
We strongly believe that go-global ambition requires international-standard members. Cinnamon will create the best environment for all members to grow toward that goal.
- Grit: Ability to stay extremely persistent toward the goal.
- Stretch Yourself: Actively learn and take new opportunity in the area of knowledge and experience that you don’t have before.
- Leadership-driven Teamwork: Proactively seek for mutual understanding in any collaboration; actively resolve conflicts; and do whatever needs to be done to make sure team/ company goals achieved, even outside of scope of responsibility Cinnamon appreciates value of each member’s contribution!
What we will return
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Laptop provided. GPU, AWS all be ready for model training
- An open, flexible and collaborative working environment
- Happy Monday, Book Club, English Club, Company Trip, Team building activities with free snack and drink
- We mostly focus on talent development
- Knowledge sharing sessions from internal and external Experts
- 1 day off & 3 days working online monthly
Homepage: cinnamon.is Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (0899 866 003)